Friday, May 16, 2008

*rainy friday*

May 16, 2008
Friday 9:09 pm(computer time)

Today is Friday and tomorrow would be the last day of my summer class... ay! hindi pa pala... hahaiz... suppose to be.... tomorrow... but then my epal teacher declared that we would still have our class this monday.. our defense day... huhuhu....defense daw... i don't even know the flow of our program.. huhuhu... stupid me... di ko kasi pinag aralan... huhuhu.. i'm doomed... well.. bahala nah... i'm still happy kasi natapos na yung program namin.. weehhh! so happy... no problem..!=) well.... huhuhu.... i'm sick... but then i really didn't gave up with the situation...hahaha! well i have to relay what had happened to me this day... i woke up early in the morning... still sick.... hahahiz... poor me...=( i arrived at school again too early... i went to ncx to buy mineral water and two paracetamol... then i went to the restroom and fixed my self... then i went to the chapel... as always... then go to the sixth floor for my first subject... hahahiz... gawa na naman ako ng flash and documentation... haahaiz.. my usual routine..i had my psychology class and my trigonometry class... grabeh nawala ang lagnat ko sa trigo class ko..! graveh c high level boy na may crush sa friend koh...hahaha! so funny... hahaha! our classmates kept on teasing the high level boy..hahah! kakatawa maxado xa..kakaloka! wooh! hahaha! by the way that was our last quiz in trigo..hahah! graduate na jud ko ug trigo! sawakas! hahahaiz... after my trigo i went to the sixth floor for our it310b lab class..ahahaiz... after our trigo... we went to the seventh floor... for our psychology make up class..hahaha! graveh c sir kakaloka! hahahah! kasi naman nag essay kami tpos kelangan namin punoin ang isang buong papel as in back to back... woooh! so kakaloka! huhuhu... intawon... napuga akung brains! busted brain! after our class.. chikka2x kadali with my buds this summer...then i went to victoria and bought my self a new shirt..hahaha! la lang.. then i also bought mangga..hahaha! then i went home.. ate my dinner and turned on this computer...hahaha! i made a flash project and sent it to our bosing..then i will end this blog so that i could start studying for my final exam..=) siya nga pala.... umulan pala ngayong araw na ito.. and i like the weather.. i hope tommorow di na muna umulan... heheheh... la lang para makalaag koh...=)
that's all folks!=)

God bless!
9:29pm
☻cindz☻

No comments: