Friday, May 9, 2008

•5-10-08•

May 10, 2008
2:19pm, Saturday Afternoon

I woke up not that early this morning for i have only 2 classes for this day one is my psychology class and the other is my it310b lab class. i fixed my things and help my mom and my other siblings on our house hold chores because our house helper went home for her regular 2 days vacation every month. I fixed the things that i will bring to school and i rewrite my notes in a bond paper so that i will not bring my big notebook in school. some of my teachers declared that they will not conduct classes this day so that we could review our lessons for the final exam next week. After fixing my things i went to school not that early because if only our teacher arrives on time, in that case i would really arrive late on his class. However, as i arrived in school again i sat at the floor outside our room because all the rooms in the 6th floor are locked because there are valuable things inside such as computers and projectors... i waited for 15minutes and my friend pam arrived... we had our chikka-chikka and again waited for our teacher to come. we waited for about 30 minutes but then he didn't came... hahahiz... so tiring... and to think i planned to ditch on one of my classes my lab class... hahahaiz.. unfortunately my psych teacher did not arrive... again i just waisted my money for the fare...hahaiz....

I went home and turned on the computer.. actually im planning to watch a movie but then because of the slow internet connection it made me so idle... that's why i've decided to make some blogging so that i won't waste time...hehehe...=) well my father had just arrived from zamboanga and bought us some pasalubongs... and i am happy about it...=) Thanks God For the blessings! and the safe arrival...=)

I think this is all for today...=) i will prepare my self because i will go to the mall to buy my mama a present for mother's day tomorrow...=)

God bless!=)
Thanks for reading!

♥cindz♥

No comments: