Sunday, May 11, 2008

+no class+

May 12, 2008
Monday, 10:24am

WEeehhhh! today is a nation wide transport strike... and the school declared that classes are canceled!as a student i'm so happy because we will not have any quizzes and boring lectures today...=) yes! ang saya! now i'm currently making this blog... and later i'll be watching a movie at movierumor.com and watch fantastic 4: Rise of the silver surfer... i love watching adventure movies... it's so interesting to watch especially Hollywood movies because they have cool animations...=) i really admire cool animations, and wish that i could make one like those...=) hahaa! in my dreams!=D well... as of now... i don't know what to do... hmm... maybe i will start reviewing my notes so that i could answer my final exam and pass my all my subjects this summer....=) huhuhu... actually i don't want this summer to end... i'm not yet ready to have my 1st semester class... kinakabahan ako sa teacher ko sa major...=( i'm planning pa naman to apply as a student assistant, i might not be qualified if i will have low grades.... huhuhu... but i know i can do it... i promised to my self that the words " -i can't do it- " will never be on my vocabulary anymore... if i think of those words, i will really insist on my mind that it's not i can't do it.... but i could always give it a try...=)hahahay... i'm also sad because i gained new friends and wla lang... d ko na ulit cla makakabonding....=( huhuhu... so sad... but life goes on..=( huhuhu... so sad... hahahiz... maybe before the class will end makikipaglaro ako ng dota sa kanya... hahahaaha!=) para at least bunding for the last time... anyways... i have to end this muna now kasi my friends will be here in our house...i had to prepare our house..=)

till here nlang... ingats!=)

10:48 am

♥cindz♥

No comments: