Friday, May 9, 2008

○5-9-08○

May 9, 2008 (Friday)
7:27 pm...

Hahahaiz... well i'm just a little pissed of because of being busy with something which i'm not suppose to do... or shall i say i'm doing things which i'm not ought to do... hahaiz... i just wanna say that pasalamat ka! because i'm not in a bad mood this moment... well, let me shift my mood because the way i made that statement was really quite obvious that i'm angry... actually i am not really angry, i am just quite disappointed.... hahahiz....

another thing that disappointed me was when our teacher announced that we will be having our quiz this day and that he did not attend our class because he was bitten by an ant near his nose and that he needs to apply hot compress because the bitten area grew... well and how did i knew that...? my friend told me so... our teacher gave that reason to his other classes... and the worst thing is that he informed our class biddle that we will be having a make up class in the afternoon and again! he was not there... hahaaiz... so sad and disappointing...

in like manner, i had my quiz on my math subject and again my quiz is quite disappointing... i don't know why i didn't have that good presence of mind while taking that quiz... hahaiz... again i made mistakes and it's disgusting on my part because i feel like i'm such a slow learner... hahaiz... from now on i'll study all my lessons so that i wont mess up things....=(

hahaiz.. even though this day is not like those other days that passed which i really felt happy with the events that happened i hope that by the future i will not commit the same mistakes again and i hope that things will all work out fine...=) well this ends my journal for this day....=) well still i'm happy this day because i feel that i passed the quiz on one of my major subject... well i'm still happy...=')

this is all for today...
a pleasant evening to all...=)

8:22pm
♥cindz♥

No comments: