Friday, June 13, 2008

~unease~

June 14, 2008 (4:04pm computer time) saturday

on this day... hahaiz... as of now i'm currently making this blog... i don't know why... bsta na feel ko lang na dapat na akong mag blog..hahaha... anyway now i really feel so unease because i kept on thinking things that i should really do... or the things that i am ought to do such as study study study and study to get good grades and to pass all my subjects for me to graduate next year or on summer...hahaiz... so tiring... it's really tiring... looking at your notes, reading, memorizing and everything... haahaiz... as of now im taking a break... making things that would relax my mind such as listening to music, browsing at the net and chatting with friends...=) i hope i could do those things that im ought to do for all my free time so that i could get good grades... hahahiz.. as of now im really nervous because im planning to get an 85% above grades to all my subjects so that i could pass the scholarship... i hope God will help me attain my goals... i know he saves and he is always there beside me, guiding and taking care of me... giving me the things and support that i need.. i really hope that i could cope up this challenge... this problem that i know i can handle as long as i will not do things that would ruin my goal... God gave me this and i know he gave me this because i can handle it... hahaiz... pinapasadiyos ko na lahat... i hope mawala na itong feeling of uneasiness... i think this is all for today...=)

God bless☻
4:14pm

♥cindz♥

No comments: