Wednesday, June 18, 2008

+LAAAG+

June18, 2008

Wednesday 4:18pm computer time


Shaks! what the H**L! now im here at our school library.... and gosh! the internet is so laaag!! huh! i really hate it when it happens...=( huhuhu... the time is really so slow...=( i want to go home na... but i can't because i still have my 5:50pm class which is pe3...huh! so kainis...!=( now im here at our school library at the internet area because i had a two hour internet reserved due to boredom... i don't want to text my other friends to be with me because i have to adjust and be more independent because they will be graduating this year and they will leave me here in alone...=( that's why i didn't inform them that i dont have any companions for the moment... well... here i am... in the library having my reasearch and bloggngs... well.. it's really been a long time... that i had made my last blog... i think it was last week...hahaha.... because last summer i really blog everyday because i don't have much things to do... hahahiz... so sad and disappointing because my berks and my batch mate in highschool will graduate this year... but me? huh! duh! two years pa bago maka paso!=( huhuhu... so disappointing and so nakakapang hina ng loob... but then i have to face reality... and i have nothing to do with it... all i can do is to make good on my studies so that i could pass all my subjects and get all the subjects for the next semester.. and hopefully to graduate by the next school year...but then i am still quite confused on to when to enroll my calculus class because i am really afraid of the teacher...and now?! i am really quite disappointed because of the groupings on our SAD class.. i had this one group mate that is not hat much responsible than others...huhuhu... so D*mN! huhuhu..but them i feel pity on her part because we already have judge her...but then based on her past performance when it comes to groupings...nagasalig lang jud xa! in fareness... huh! so kainis!=( hahaiz... well i have to end this blog because ang sakit na ng mata ko...sory for the wrong grammars and everything ... i adjusted kasi the size of the text that's why im having a hard time reading what i have encoded... well this ends my blog..!=D


god bless!=)

4:31pm computer time... @ the library


☻cindz☻


No comments: