Monday, July 21, 2008

☻GoOd JoB

July 21, 2008
Monday 8:37 pm computer time

This day seems to be a lucky day for me..yeheeyy! at last... i passed my networking exam.. and i got a good grade... i grade that i want to expect but not really i expect... ehehhe... my studying and sleeping late really payed of.. thank's to GOd!=) well this day is really a good day, even if it is a rainy day it was still a cool day... i received good news such as the extension of the submission of our preliminary investigation on our system analysis and design subject... actually i am really nervous when it comes to this subject... not only nervous but paranoid...huhuhu... i don't know what to do to pass this subject.. huh! i really don't want to disappoint my parents because they seem really have this very high expectaions when it comes to my performances.. and that's what im really worrying about...huh! it really disappoints me alot when i get low grades on an exam, quiz, seatworks and recitations because of those expectations..huhu! duh! i don't want to talk about it..it really gave me a lot of stress...STRESS that could make me look old and could possibly kill me...=( well...if that happens then good bye world.. hmmm.. i think this is up for today.. i have to finish my essay for my philosopy subject.. i hope i could finish it this time so that i could have no worries as i go to sleep... til next time..=)


GOd bless!
8:46pm

☻cindz☻




No comments: