Friday, August 8, 2008

☻sAtuRdAy

August 9, 2008
Saturday 10:50am(computer time)

yesterday was 08-08-08... or august 8, 2008... that date only happens once in a century... well that's life by next year it would gain be 09-090-09..hehehe...^_^ actually where am i now? hmmm... nandito lang sa bahay...=( so boring.. i here making blogs and will be studying later my notes for preparation of our networking exam on monday and advance reading on my books and notes.. i'll also be having my programming session now so that i could practice java..and so that i won't fail on my java class...=) hahahaiz.. i hope so... my God! i cannot really afford to fail on that subject that would be a big disaster! hmm... what will i do as of now? hmm... i don't know.. actually i want to play badminton but then i cannot because of some further reason that arises... hmmm... i think this is all for today.. im really not on the mood of making this blog...=) til next time..^_^

God bless!

«cindz»

No comments: